The Extended Care Program is for St. John’s Lutheran School students who need care before and after school when their parents/guardians cannot be with them. The program is licensed from the Colorado Department of Human Services. The staff endeavors to live out St. John’s mission of “connecting people with Jesus” and our school’s purpose of “a caring Christian learning community that inspires families to walk with Jesus
and challenges each student to personal excellence.”
KIDCHECK! For our check-in/out process, an online program called KidCheck is used. If you have not yet created an account with KidCheck, please do so prior to care by going to http://go.kidcheck.com or downloading the Android/iOS App. One parent/guardian must create the account and be listed as the primary guardian for KidCheck purposes, and add other parents/guardians to the account. Parents/Guardians should not create separate accounts.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Before School Care—7:00am to 8:00am. If your child arrives before 8:00 am and is not supervised, he/she MUST come to before school care.
After School Care –3:15pm until 6:00pm
If school is canceled due to inclement weather, extended care is canceled also.
- Parents (or an adult authorized on the emergency form) who drop off or pick up a child MUST enter the school and sign in/out the child on the KidCheck under their name.
- Please remind your children that they MUST go to Before School Care right when they arrive and go to After School Experience right after the end of school so we are able to account for them and assure their safety.
- Your children will be supervised at all times by qualified staff, with a ratio of 1:15 or lower.
- K-8th Before School Care (7:00am – 8:00am)
- Drop off between 7:00-7:30: $5/day
- Drop off between 7:30-7:45: $3/day
- Drop off between 7:45-8:00: $2/day
- K-8th After School Care (3:15pm – 6:00pm)
- Pick up before 4:30pm or arrival after 4:30pm = $8.00/day
- Pick up after 4:30pm = $13.00/day