"Chapter Five: Repentance"
If your group has more than 7 people, you're encouraged to split into men's and women's groups for "Warm Ups" and "Getting Started." If your group is really large, try same gender groups of 3 or 4.
Warm Ups (15 min)
*You might go around the circle three times instead of having each person do all three at once.
1. Share your high moment and low moment of the week.
2. Has someone ever kept something a secret from you for a long time? Were you surprised?
3. Do you have any God moments to share from this past week?
Getting Started (20 min)
You can find Sunday's message online at SJDenver.tv (It's usually posted two hours after worship ends). What content in the message struck you as meaningful?
Why do you think so many church leaders get caught up in sex scandals?
Why is sex such a taboo conversation in our sex-saturated culture?
Going Further (40 min)
Use this Study.
Do you still have questions? Text them to our sermon text line at 720-961-3773. We'll try to answer within a week. Thanks!
Prayers (15 min)
- In your prayers for this week, please consider those in your life who don't know Jesus.Pray for them by name!
- Give everyone a chance to pray. Click herefor creative ideas on how to pray as a group.
Optional Worship Song (5 min)
- If you'd like, you can sing a worship song as a group. Don't have a musician? Sing along to a lyric video: SJDenver.org/Songs
- Advent/Christmas songs can be found at: SJDenver.org/ChristmasSongs
Serve Our City
- Has your group planned an opportunity to serve our city for this semester? Click Here for a list of Service Ideas!
- Was there a glitch in today's material? Want to request a song? Do you have a suggestion? Click Here!