Sunday 5/22 - Saturday 5/29
Choose how you'd like to do Warm Ups + Getting Started:
- As a large group. Best for groups of 7 or less.
- Split into men's & women's groups.
- In Trios. Break off into same-gender groups of three.
1. Share your high moment of the week.
2. Share your low moment of the week.
3. What's something you miss about the world before smartphones?
4. How has God shown up in your life this week?
- For you, has obedience had a negative or positive connotation?
- Were there any rules that you had to follow as a kid that you didn't like?
- What stuck out from Sunday's message on 1 John 2:1-11?
For the study this week, there's three paths you can go down. Choose one and work through it as a group, discussing as you go:
- If your group is more interested in why we obey certain parts of the Old Testament today and not others, Click here and scroll to the section that says "The Law Fulfilled."
- If your group would rather discuss a general overview of the 10 commandments and their meaning, click here.
- If your group would rather discuss how specific commandments can serve as guides for our lives, click here.
Optional Worship Song
- If you'd like, you can sing the following song as a group. Be sure to turn up the volume so that less confident singers feel comfortable.
- Check out our LIFEGroup playlist at songs.stjohnsdenver.org
Serve Our City
- Has your group planned an opportunity to serve our city for this semester? Click Here for a list of Service Ideas!
- Was there a glitch in today's material? Want to request a song? Do you have a suggestion? Click Here!