Sunday 4/3 - Saturday 4/9
Choose how you'd like to do Warm Ups + Getting Started:
- As a large group. Best for groups of 7 or less.
- Split into men's & women's groups.
- In Trios. Break off into same-gender groups of three.
1. Share your high moment of the week.
2. Share your low moment of the week.
3. Dogs or Cats?
4. How has God shown up in your life this week?
- What was memorable from Sunday's sermon on 2 Corinthians 4:16-18?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you think fear of failure normally plays into your decision-making?
- Share a time when fear kept you from doing something.
- In 1446 BC, God lead the Israelites to the borders of the promised land. In Numbers 13, he told them that He would give them the land and told Moses to send out scouts. The scouts observed that the people in the land were strong. All of the scouts except for Joshua and Caleb said that the Israelites were not strong enough to take the land. The people were discouraged. Read what happened next in Numbers 14:1-11.
- Were the scouts merely being practical, or were they inappropriately fearful?
- What's the difference between healthy concern and fear?
- Have you ever been afraid to share the good news? What were you worried about?
- In what ways does the Gospel message give us the confidence to be bold?
Optional Worship Song
- If you'd like, you can sing the following song as a group. Be sure to turn up the volume so that less confident singers feel comfortable.
- Check out our LIFEGroup playlist at songs.stjohnsdenver.org
- Click here for suggestions on how to keep your group prayer life fresh and vibrant!
Serve Our City
- Has your group planned an opportunity to serve our city for this semester? Click Here for a list of Service Ideas!
- Was there a glitch in today's material? Want to request a song? Do you have a suggestion? Click Here!