Sunday 3/27 - Saturday 4/2
Choose how you'd like to do Warm Ups + Getting Started:
- As a large group. Best for groups of 7 or less.
- Split into men's & women's groups.
- In Trios. Break off into same-gender groups of three.
1. Share your high moment of the week.
2. Share your low moment of the week.
3. If you had to give up one for a month, would you rather give up the internet or your car?
4. How has God shown up in your life this week?
- The Easter message was on John 20:1-10 and 19-23. What's something that resonated with you?
- What does the resurrection have to do with our everyday lives?
- Study verse 23. What is God giving us the authority to do?
- Food For Thought: Is there anyone in your life that needs your forgiveness, or who needs to hear you ask for forgiveness?
- This is our last week in the Gospel of John. Read or watch our final passage from John 21:15-25. Netflix users start at 2:34:16. For iTunes, Amazon or DVD, subtract 20 seconds.
- Looking at John 21:15-25, what is included in Jesus' call to "Follow Me" ?
- Finally, in John 20:30-31, John gives us his "purpose statement" for writing his Gospel. How might it shape our purpose as we go about our daily lives?
Optional Worship Song
- If you'd like, you can sing the following song as a group. Be sure to turn up the volume so that less confident singers feel comfortable.
- Check out our LIFEGroup playlist at songs.stjohnsdenver.org
- Click here for suggestions on how to keep your group prayer life fresh and vibrant!
Serve Our City
- Has your group planned an opportunity to serve our city for this semester? Click Here for a list of Service Ideas!
- Was there a glitch in today's material? Want to request a song? Do you have a suggestion? Click Here!