Sunday 2/7 - Saturday 2/13
1. Share your high moment of the week.
2. Share your low moment of the week.
3. Sunday Before 4:30pm: What score do you predict for the Super Bowl? After Sunday @ 4:30pm: What was your favorite commercial?
4. Did you have any Connect / Neighbor / Serve moments this week in which you can share how God might have done something amazing through you?
5. Think back to Sunday's message. What struck you?
6. Review Proverbs 23:29-35, which Michael taught on Sunday. What do you find remarkable about the passage?
7. Those with chemical addictions know the powerful and dangerous grip that substances can have on a person. What about psychological addictions? Can you think of things that people in our culture can get mentally addicted to? Why do you think people are drawn to those things?
8. How do addictions (of any sort) undermine who God created us to be? Use this link for brainstorming if you need help.
9. Our Gospel reading on Sunday was Matthew 18:12-14. How does it give hope to us when we feel far away from God?
10. Read Matthew 18:21-22. How does it give us hope when we relapse into a habitual sin?
Optional Worship Song
Take a few moments to sing one of the following songs as a group. Be sure to turn up the volume so that less confident singers feel comfortable.
One Thing Remains - Jesus Culture - https://youtu.be/JP8isf9PVz4 (Stop at 4:40)
*Check out our LIFEGroup playlist at songs.stjohnsdenver.org
Click here for suggestions on how to keep your group prayer life fresh and vibrant!
Serve Our City
Was there a glitch in today's material?
Was there an error in the material?
Want to request a song?
Do you have a suggestion on how we can make the material better?